Startup Feature: Brisan Ingredients
Learn more about our new office team Brisan Ingredients.
1. What is your name, business name & town that you live in?
Eric Johnson - Naperville, IL and Carolyn Lorenz - Carol Stream, IL.
Brisan, our HQ is in Chicago Fulton Market.
2. What does your company do?
Brisan is a vertically-integrated resource hub in the industrial food & beverage industry. Our resources include: 1) ingredients, 2) developers, and 3) consultants. Over the past 20 years, Brisan’s team of industry-raised, food & beverage ingredient experts have mastered well-rounded proficiency in sourcing, marketing, development, and commercialization. Our versatile skills, valuable resource pipeline, and trend insights position us as a strategic business partner.
3. What clients do you work with and serve?
Industrial and foodservice food and beverage companies and manufacturers -- from startups to Fortune-100’s.
4. What has been a memorable project that you have collaborated on?
Do to the confidential nature of our business, we cannot “name names”. However, we have collaborated on hundreds of food and beverage retail products that you are certainly familiar with.
5. What is up next for you and your business venture?
For the first time in 20 years, we are beginning to work with new brands and VC’s at early-phase concepting and have plans to add valuable capabilities to our ingredient and services portfolio within the next 24 months.
6. What is some advice you would relay to other entrepreneurs, small businesses and tech startups?
Never burn bridges. If a person is truly that difficult to work with, they will dig their own grave. Also, if you don’t know what you’re talking about and have nothing astute to add to a conversation, focus on listening.
7. What are you most excited about with joining Rev3?
Collaborating and being surrounded by good energy and driven, ambitious people.